Saturday, March 9, 2013

A SIGN

Well, we made it through the MTC.  Back in SLC with Cece and family. What a wondeful week it was!   With over 3000 missionaries there it is amazing that Pam and I were made to feel we were the only ones there.  It was a spiritually exhausting week.

Similar to wedding day jitters, I began to wonder if this was really something I was up to...too late to turn back now but, you know, a little second guessing.  Walking through the MTC parking lot, my head bowed down in discouragement, I asked Heavenly Father for a sign.  When I looked up there it was.  I knew I was were I was supposed to be.  See ya'll on the other side of the pond, assuming we can get our internet up and running.

3 comments:

  1. Awww Brooks, how can you doubt? You guys are going to be amazing! But I love the way(s) the Lord can speak to us when we have feelings of inadequacy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful how our Heavenly Father and our Savior know just what we need when we need it most. You will experience this in many ways as you fulfill your purpose for them.

    ReplyDelete